Keep this in mind when you create web pages

in REGELWERK 28.02.2020 03:06
von acdbke | 172 Beiträge

Ringback Tones - Explain Them To Me Technology Articles | February 16 Wholesale Football Jerseys , 2009
Ever wonder what a Ringback Tone is?? The short answer is "the beeping you hear when you are calling someone and their phone is ringing".? We will cover the technical explanation of ringback tones, as well as their practical use.

So just what are Ringback Tones? In simple terms, when you call someone you usually will hear a beep letting you know that you have been connected and the phone is ringing - this is the ringback tone.

Another way to explain it is that it is a status indication that the number dialed is available (ie in service and not busy).? This requires that the proper connections through the relevant telephony network or networks between the caller and the callee's audio devices are either made, or are available to be made, and the phone call will be connected if the call is picked up - either by an answering service or a person.

Once the receiving party has either answered your call, or you call was picked up by an answering machine or network voice service Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys , the ringback tone stops. (awwww). The actual sound of a ringback tone will depend on your country andor carrier.?

Again, if we want to get technical, in North America (United States and Canada), which are within the North American Numbering Plan (NANP), the standard PSTN ringback tone is generated by summing a 440-Hz tone with a 480-Hz tone and applying these to the telephone line in a two-second on and four-second off pattern.

The tone combination produces a warbling "ring ... ring ... ring" sound, caused by the 40-Hz beat Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap , or interference due to the difference in frequency, between the two tones. The ringback tone may be generated by the switch serving either the called party or the calling party, but it is not generated by the called telephone instrument or PBX. The ringback tone generally starts and stops at the same rate as the ringing tone of the called telephone, but generally is out of phase, i.e., staggered in time.

Finally we get to the fun part about ringback tones - rather than the standard 'ring ring' tone we just talked about above Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping , cellphone carriers have made it possible to personalize the ringback tone that your cellphone service will play when a caller is waiting for you or your machine to pickup. A huge selection of current (as well as classic) music and audio clips are available for selection on your cellphone to play as the ringback tone.? Customizing your ringback tones in this manner is available through subscription services with your particular carrier, and is generally billed as an additional charge per tone selected.

Now here is the best part - you can completely customize the ringback tones that your callers hear.? What's even cooler is that you can choose a ringback to suit each individual caller.? Generally, you can pick up to around 100 ringback tones at any given time.? Each one of these can be setup so that each of your callers hear different ring back tones.? The other method of setting them up is to choose a tone to suit the time of day.? This is most often used so that callers hear a 'work hours' and a 'non-work hours' ringback tone.

For more information about customizing your cellphone service to play ringback tones you can often find the menu commands with a? websearch for your cellphone carrier and 'ringback tones'.

Ever wonder what you were doing here? I mean besides the massive question of why we were created?

As I sat in my office early one Monday morning, struggling to become aware of my surroundings on some level, the question came to mind. I considered for a moment, my purpose for being there Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China , and something made me look beyond the money, the job, the clients, the product, and the building to see something deeper.

Recently, a hurricane destroyed much of the culture Wholesale NFL Jerseys China , the history, the jobs, not to mention homes and lives leaving us to wonder --- what is the purpose?

To the tune of ?Counting Flowers? by the Statler Brothers, I breathed a sigh of relief and understood the purpose of my business, my life, my family Wholesale NFL Jerseys , and my own reality?

Just Because.

Just because --- if I wasn't working, living, playing with my children, learning, what would I be doing?

Looking around, I found my purpose. I found that what makes me happy Wholesale Jerseys Cheap , content, and fills me with joy is what I do. I run my business because it gives me joy. I play with my children because hearing them laugh brings me joy. I live my life the way I choose because it brings joy to my heart.

Joy is my purpose.

It is my purpose for living, working, family life, rebuilding after a crisis, learning Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping , recreating, and all that we do. When we discover the deep abiding joy of fulfillment and pursue that which brings true joy to our hearts, we understand that the purpose of what we do is deeper than just whatever happens on the surface. The joy abides inside each of us, dwelling and moving us to action at any given moment, leading us forward to greater accomplishments and deeper fulfillment.

What brings you joy? What purpose drives you forward? Where would you be, if you weren't where you are?

Copyright ? 2005 ? Jan Verhoeff

Here are 4 easy ways you can boost your sales for little or no new expense without making major changes in your selling process.

1. Focus on What Your Customers Really Want

Your customers really don't want your products or services. They don't even want what those products or services do for them. What they really want is to gain the specific feeling they get after buying and using your products or services.

Keep this in mind when you create web pages Wholesale Jerseys From China , sales letters and other selling presentations. Emphasize the feelings produced by using your pro. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Soccer Hats China Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap Football Hoodies Cheap NCAA Hats Cheap College Hats

nach oben springen

ja, mir war langweilig :P
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Joseph Charley
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 952 Themen und 4473 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 37 Benutzer (13.04.2023 19:17).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen