ADIDAS STAN SMITH WOMEN

in Gästebuch 08.10.2019 09:44
von Ulysses Lou(ie) | 3 Beiträge

ÿþAre you STAN SMITH one of those people that love to show the world your passion for sneakers? Aside from wearing your sneakers on your feet, a countless amount of brands/companies have created ways to to show your devotion to the sneaker culture by creating sneaker-influenced accessories. One of those brands happens to be Pinsmatic, which happens to make sneaker pins of some of your favorite Nike, Air Jordan and adidas models.

Last year, the adidas Pure Boost was one of the best sneakers to debut, but it wasn t something that we would qualify as a running shoe (at least I wouldn t). Not that there weren t runners with Boost of course, but none of them had the style that a sneakerhead was looking for. The adidas Ultra Boost STAN SMITH SHOES nailed the performance and style aspect into one admittedly expensive package, but it s worth every penny . I d be a little bit happier if Kanye West hadn t worn them so the price would have dropped by now, but from the ADIDAS STAN SMITH MENS start of the year to today, the Ultra Boost shined.

2015 may be the year of adidas. But don t get it misconstrued, Jordan Brand is making their moves in silence.Not to spoil a future post, but this was definitely one of the most underrated kicks of 2015. It s been a good long while since adidas Basketball made a signature shoe that s been memorable for good reasons (sorry, D-Rose) and the Lillard 1 earns kudos for being a stylish product that can work both ADIDAS STAN SMITH WOMEN on and off the court and for its friendly price point.

Ultimately, the Ultra Boost s versatility (they re designed for running!) was what put it over the edge. Kanye played a big role in increasing adidas profile in 2015, but it was the Boost that kept them coming back for more (because you know, it s not like most people could buy even one pair of Yeezys let alone two).Years from now, sneakerheads will be talking about the amazing year adidas had with the Ultra Boosts and the Yeezys.

The adidas Energy Boost ESM is unassuming to say the least. Yes, it does have everybody s favorite Boost, but so does dozens of other kicks in the adidas catalog. But none of them fly off the shelves like this all-white pair did after Kanye was seen rocking them during an NBA Playoff game. I m sure adidas and Kanye have discussed this a thousand ADIDAS ORIGINALS STAN SMITH times over but I can t wait to see him wear some Springblades.

Look at him so f*****g happy to sell his kicks to his stans. Was he this happy at his own wedding? It s a toss-up, right? I don t think anybody really doubted the adidas and Yeezy pairing, but to see it last from February to December (we still have the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Oxford Tan to look forward to) has been amazing to watch. Still waiting on a multicolor Yeezy Boost though,  Ye. I can  t wait until you re over the Fallout 4 look.

nach oben springen

ja, mir war langweilig :P
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Joseph Charley
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 952 Themen und 4473 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 37 Benutzer (13.04.2023 19:17).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen